The 7-Day Do It Yourself (DIY) FREE SEO Course is a video mini course, explaining SEO from scratch, with 7 to-do lessons sent to your inbox over 7 days.
It is an SEO crash course designed to help small businesses, solopreneurs, freelancers, and bloggers start optimizing their website for more traffic and conversions, even with ZERO prior knowledge of SEO.
This seo for beginners training is described in a simple, structured way, step-by-step way, in plain English, free from almost all marketing jargon, to make it simple and easy for anyone to understand and follow.
does the following seem familiar?
- You are a small business owner or manager/ solopreneur/ freelancer/ blogger
- Your website has mostly the product/ service pages, (or you are still creating them), and/ or a limited number of blog posts
- Maybe you were selling in retail before, but because of Covid19 you have to sell online
- You want to get more eyes on your website, but ads and social media posts are not enough/ too expensive
- You've heard SEO can help, but can't afford to pay expensive consultant or agency fees. Or if you pay, you want to know what they're really going to do
- So you're really like to explore the option of doing your own SEO, or at least learning about it
- But all that you've read about SEO seems complicated, techy, and you have no idea where to start
That's where this course comes in!
The 7-Day Plan to Ranking Higher on Google
Begin your journey to more income generation without depending only on social media posts or ads.
Get familiar with SEO, and know how to optimize your site both for users and for Google
Start getting higher rankings, more traffic, and more conversions
Spend your limited time implementing SEO, instead of wondering how it works, where to start, and what to do next
what you'll learn
Day 1. SEO Fundamentals
- What is SEO?
- How does Google search work?
- How does SEO work?
- What is SEO NOT?
- Why is SEO important?
- 6 elements of SEO & how they work together
Day 2. Keyword Research
- How to start with keyword research
- How to create your first set of keywords in 4 steps
- SEO tools you can use to find keywords
- Pros and cons of all tools
Day 3. Technical SEO
- What it means to make your site secure
- Definition and examples of shared hosting
- 2 options & sub-steps of securing your site based on your hosting offer
Day 4. On-page SEO
- What is a site structure & why it is relevant for SEO
- Difference between a good and a bad site structure
- How to create an optimized site structure in a few steps
- Difference between a site structure and an URL structure
Day 5. Content SEO
- What is content SEO
- How to use keywords in content
- Examples of product and service descriptions with optimized content
Day 6. Off-page SEO
- What is off-page SEO & link building
- What is domain authority & why is it relevant
- Where to get your first links from
- Difference between dofollow & nofollow links
Day 7. Local SEO
- What is local SEO
- Common search terms for local SEO
- How to register your business on Google My Business
- The basic elements you must have in your Google business profile
Initial keyword research worksheet
Complete checklists of all SEO elements
Site structure worksheet & template
External videos to enhance your learning
Links to additional resources for extra support
Jargon dictionary to simplify all SEO terms used
what people say about the course
I found this course to be very informative. Obviously, Poulomi is very knowledgeable about her field. I will continue to refer back to the points in this course as needed. Highly recommend it!
This was a fantastic way to get a clear understanding of SEO! I have read other blogs before, but with this course it was easy for me to start implementing some steps quickly.