We are now accepting guest posts!
Here's how you can be a contributor and write for us:
1. Go through our blog carefully.
Familiarize yourself with the style of writing, how we approach blog posts, the kind of quality standards we set. Here are a few pointers:
- Our brand tone of voice is professional but conversational
- We like detailed, long-form posts with solid takeaways and actionable tips. Tutorial-type posts are even better
- We like lots and lots of images to establish our points
- Our audience is small business owners and entrepreneurs, especially those very new to digital marketing
2. Prepare your pitch.
Please follow these steps before submitting a pitch for a guest post:
• Think of some suitable topics.
The categories we will accept posts for are: Content Marketing (especially Content Writing), Blogging, SEO, Website Optimization (nothing too technical), and Branding. Send us 2-3 ideas. Make sure they haven't been covered on our blog already.
• Do your keyword research.
Combine your topic idea with a focus keyword with a volume of at least 100+ and low keyword difficulty (SEMRush: <70%, Ahrefs <25). Suggest at least 3-5 keywords related to the focus keyword.
• Write a little outline.
Prepare a short intro, a title, and a few subheadings, to show us how you want to structure your content, and what topics you want to cover.
• Provide samples.
You need to have written some posts before, either on your own blog or on others. Please send us at least 3 links.
3. Submit your pitch.
Please email us with the following:
- Your author bio
- Your topic ideas and drafts
- Samples of your previous work
If we like your pitch, we will get back to you within 2 weeks to give you the go-ahead to start writing your post. If we don't, you can send us a follow-up email ONCE. Any more follow-ups, and we will have to mark you as SPAM.
We are looking for fabulous posts to add to our blog! Trust us, if your pitch meets our requirements, we will definitely get back to you.